Where Is Coquille Oregon?
- 1 How far is Coquille Oregon from the ocean?
- 2 Is Coquille Oregon a good place to live?
- 3 What is there to do in Coquille Oregon?
- 4 What stores are in Coquille Oregon?
- 5 Does it snow in Coquille Oregon?
- 6 What is Coquille Oregon known for?
- 7 How do you pronounce Coquille Oregon?
- 8 What is the elevation of Coquille Oregon?
- 9 What is the zip code for Coquille Oregon?
How far is Coquille Oregon from the ocean?
The City of Coquille: The Pacific Ocean just twenty miles downstream has a moderating effect on the climate and the City is much warmer and less windy in the summer than neighboring cities Coos Bay and Bandon.
Is Coquille Oregon a good place to live?
Coquille is quiet, safe, and has a good, varying climate. It’s rural and pretty conservative with good, down-to-earth people. Small, friendly home town feel. They have a beautiful clean Air BNB, small motel, affordable housing, 2 local grocery stores and a great fresh produce stand/store.
What is there to do in Coquille Oregon?
- Penny Sturdivant Park. Playgrounds, Parks.
- Watson Falls. 132. Waterfalls.
- Coos County Logging Museum. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Coos Golf Club. Golf Courses.
- Coos Bay Boardwalk. 162.
- Amaze Zing. Miniature Golf.
- Whiskey Run Beach. Beaches.
- Bandon Marsh National Wildlife Refuge. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
What stores are in Coquille Oregon?
The Best 10 Shopping near Coquille, OR 97423
- Bree’s Upscale Resale. 0.2 mi. $ Used, Vintage & Consignment.
- Whoozit’s Whatsits Gadgets & Widgets. 0.3 mi. Thrift Stores.
- Mckay’s Market. 0.1 mi.
- Safeway. 0.3 mi.
- Coos Comfort Furniture. 0.1 mi.
- Apple Blossum Antiques & Gift. 0.1 mi.
- Downtown Emporium. 0.2 mi.
- Highway Deli Mart. 0.3 mi.
Does it snow in Coquille Oregon?
Coquille, Oregon gets 62 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Coquille averages 1 inches of snow per year.
What is Coquille Oregon known for?
We are known for our coastal beaches. Coquille is a quaint town nestled in southern Oregon along the coast. We are surrounded by beautifully wooded hills with a short commute to the Pacific beaches.
How do you pronounce Coquille Oregon?
The southwestern Oregon town of Coquille and the nearby Coquille River are both pronounced “ko-keel.” So why does the Tribe pronounce its name “ko-kwel”?
What is the elevation of Coquille Oregon?
Coquille /koʊˈkiːl/ is a city in, and the county seat of, Coos County, Oregon, United States. The population was 3,866 at the 2010 census. The primary economic base is the timber industry.
What is the zip code for Coquille Oregon?
Coquille (zip 97423 )’s population is 6,811 people. Since 2020, it has had a population decline of 3.4%.