Quick Answer: What County Is Jefferson Oregon In?
- 1 What cities are in Jefferson County Oregon?
- 2 How big is Jefferson or?
- 3 What is the state of Jefferson in California?
- 4 Is Warm Springs in Jefferson County?
- 5 What is there to do in Jefferson Oregon?
- 6 What elevation is Jefferson Oregon?
- 7 Where is Jefferson County in Washington state?
- 8 What is the zip code for Jefferson Oregon?
What cities are in Jefferson County Oregon?
Excellent. There is virtually no crime in this area.
How big is Jefferson or?
Jefferson Reviews I’ve lived here for 13 years. It’s a nice town, very small. It’s good for raising kids in because everything is close together. It’s pretty safe, except for the occasional weirdo.
What is the state of Jefferson in California?
California’s rural far north, sometimes styling itself as the “State of Jefferson,” has long viewed itself as a land apart. Its dozen or so counties, mostly north and east of Sacramento, voted for President Donald Trump in 2016 and 2020.
Is Warm Springs in Jefferson County?
Warm Springs is a census-designated place (CDP) and an unincorporated community in Jefferson County, Oregon, United States. Located on the Warm Springs Indian Reservation, the community is also known as the “Warm Springs Agency”.
What is there to do in Jefferson Oregon?
- Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Mount Jefferson. Mountains.
- St. Innocent Winery. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Waverly Lake Park. Parks, Bodies of Water.
- Talking Water Gardens. Gardens.
- Childers’ Raspberry Farm. Farms.
- Albany Art Studio-Splatterbox. Art Museums.
- No Rails Ale House. Bars & Clubs.
What elevation is Jefferson Oregon?
Mount Jefferson (3,199 m, 10,495 ft) is the second tallest mountain in Oregon (after Mount Hood) and the only major volcanic center in the U.S. portion of the Cascade Range that hasn’t erupted in the past 10,000 years.
Where is Jefferson County in Washington state?
Oregon is fully open for business again!
What is the zip code for Jefferson Oregon?
Capital city – North-central Oregon in Willamette Valley, 50 miles south of Portland. August, July and September are the most pleasant months in the 97352 zip code, while December and January are the least comfortable months.