Question: How Much Does Dutch Bros Pay In Oregon?
- 1 How much do you get paid in Dutch Bros?
- 2 How much does Dutch Bros pay with tips?
- 3 Do Dutch Bros employees get free drinks?
- 4 Is working at Dutch Bros worth it?
- 5 How should I dress for a Dutch Bros interview?
- 6 Does Dutch Bros have a dress code?
- 7 How much do shift leads at Dutch Bros make?
- 8 Does Dutch Bros drug test?
- 9 What are the perks of working at Dutch Bros?
- 10 What is the best thing to get at Dutch Bros?
- 11 How long are Dutch Bros shifts?
- 12 Is Dutch Bros better than Starbucks?
- 13 What are the requirements to work at Dutch Bros?
- 14 What is it like working for Dutch Bros?
How much do you get paid in Dutch Bros?
The average Dutch Bros. hourly pay ranges from approximately $14 per hour for a Dutch Bros Barista to $16 per hour for an Assistant Manager. Dutch Bros.
How much does Dutch Bros pay with tips?
Also, every now and then, they’ll even tip up to $20. All tips, however, is split evenly between everyone working the shift, so 8 to 10 people on on a busy shift won’t get you too much. Its good but not really enough to support yourself alone. Everyone working there has a second job or are living with others.
Do Dutch Bros employees get free drinks?
You get paid to make sugar coffee with your friends and listen to cool music. Free drinks.
Is working at Dutch Bros worth it?
Fast pace and awesome work place. I love working at Dutch Brothers Coffee. You become very knowledgeable of the art of making coffee in your time there. They are easy to work with scheduling and taking time off. Not to mention how many amazing people you’ll get to meet working for them.
How should I dress for a Dutch Bros interview?
When appearing for an interview at Dutch Bros., you are expected to dress professionally and casually. Do not go for flat casuals like whole jeans or denim look. Again, extremely revealing clothes and low-cut tops are not recommended at all.
Does Dutch Bros have a dress code?
There is no dress code and personal expression is encouraged and expected.
How much do shift leads at Dutch Bros make?
The typical Dutch Bros. Shift Lead salary is $13 per hour. Shift Lead salaries at Dutch Bros. can range from $9 – $15 per hour.
Does Dutch Bros drug test?
2 answers. No, they will not drug test, but to maintain a good image at interviews.
What are the perks of working at Dutch Bros?
Dutch Bros. Benefits
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance. 2.0★ 1 Rating.
- Financial & Retirement. Performance Bonus. 1.0★ 1 Rating.
- Family & Parenting. Reduced or Flexible Hours. 3.3★ 4 Ratings.
- Vacation & Time Off. Vacation & Paid Time Off. 2.0★ 1 Rating.
- Professional Support. Job Training. 4.2★ 5 Ratings.
What is the best thing to get at Dutch Bros?
The 8 Best Drinks You Can Get At Dutch Bros. Coffee
- Golden Eagle Breve.
- Picture Perfect Dutch Freeze.
- Shark Attack Blue Rebel Energy Drink.
- White Mocha Cold Brew.
- Palm Beach Lemonade.
- Tropical Tea.
- White Chocolate Dutch Frost.
- OG Gummy Bear Dutch Soda.
How long are Dutch Bros shifts?
Usually 6 hour days. Some shifts could be 8 hours. Usually 8-9, but sometimes we would hold events for schools, businesses, etc.
Is Dutch Bros better than Starbucks?
Out of 187 students from AAHS who responded to a poll on the subject, 73 percent voted that Dutch is the better drink and 27 percent voted Starbucks the better drink. “It [Dutch Bros coffee] is less bitter than Starbucks and the line moves faster,” junior Tyler Doolittle added.
What are the requirements to work at Dutch Bros?
Company-wide, our minimum age requirement is 16; however, each location is locally operated and some areas may have additional age requirements in place. We encourage you to check in with the broistas at your local stand for more information!
What is it like working for Dutch Bros?
Dutch Bros Coffee provides a great learning opportunity A former employee only had good things to say about the role when they wrote, ” Fun environment to work in. Upbeat and happy. Loved the people I worked with as well as many of the customers I got to know over the years.