Question: How Far Is Sacramento From Portland Oregon?
- 1 What is the halfway point between Portland Oregon and Sacramento California?
- 2 Where should I stop between Portland and Sacramento?
- 3 How long does it take to drive from Sacramento to the Oregon border?
- 4 How far is Portland from SAC?
- 5 How far is Sacramento from Oregon border?
- 6 What is there to do between Portland and Seattle?
- 7 How is the drive from Sacramento to Seattle?
- 8 How far is Redding from the Oregon border?
- 9 How Far is Ashland Oregon to the California border?
What is the halfway point between Portland Oregon and Sacramento California?
Halfway between Portland, OR and Sacramento, CA The best city between Portland, OR and Sacramento, CA to meet is Medford, Oregon which is about 17 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Barron, Oregon. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 97520.
Where should I stop between Portland and Sacramento?
Nearby National Parks
- Crater Lake National Park. Crater Lake National Park in Oregon is a little off the path, but this is a sight you will not want to miss.
- Redwood National Park. Redwood National Park is just a few hours west of Interstate 5 heading toward the California coast.
- Lassen Volcanic National Park.
How long does it take to drive from Sacramento to the Oregon border?
8 hours, 34 minutes.
How far is Portland from SAC?
Driving distance from Portland (PDX) to Sacramento (SMF) is 583 miles / 938 kilometers and travel time by car is about 10 hours 34 minutes.
How far is Sacramento from Oregon border?
Distance from Oregon to Sacramento is 585 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 364 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Oregon and Sacramento is 585 km= 364 miles.
What is there to do between Portland and Seattle?
Best Stops Between Seattle & Portland
- Lan Su Chinese Garden. You will find a true oasis in the heart of Portland at the Lan Su Chinese Garden.
- Mount St. Helens Visitor Center.
- The Olympic Flight Museum.
- Point Defiance Park.
- Lake Sacajawea.
- Lewis and Clark State Park.
How is the drive from Sacramento to Seattle?
Trip Length: A road trip from Sacramento to Seattle will take 11 hours and 39 minutes.
How far is Redding from the Oregon border?
There are 112.32 miles from Redding to Ashland in north direction and 137 miles (220.48 kilometers) by car, following the I-5 N route. Redding and Ashland are 2 hours 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Redding, CA to Ashland, OR. The halfway point is Weed, CA.
How Far is Ashland Oregon to the California border?
Ashland is located 15 miles from the California border easily accessed from Interstate 5.