Question: How Far Is Oregon From San Francisco?
- 1 How far is Oregon from San Francisco by plane?
- 2 Is Portland near San Francisco?
- 3 How far is San Francisco to the Oregon border?
- 4 Is Oregon close to San Francisco?
- 5 How far is Klamath from Oregon border?
- 6 Where should I stop between Portland and San Francisco?
- 7 How far is Portland and Seattle?
- 8 How far are the redwoods from Portland?
- 9 Where do you stop on the way to Oregon?
- 10 What is there to do between Portland and Seattle?
- 11 Where should I stay between San Francisco and Crescent City?
- 12 Where is Oregon in relation to San Francisco?
- 13 Where should I stop between San Francisco and Seattle?
How far is Oregon from San Francisco by plane?
The distance from San Francisco to Portland by plane is 550 Miles. This is the air distance on the most direct route taken by the vast majority of flights.
Is Portland near San Francisco?
No matter how you slice it—by car, plane, bus or train—the 535-mile trip from Portland to San Francisco is easy and (relatively) painless, you just have to decide how much time you’re willing to spend. The drive from Portland to San Francisco down Interstate 5 is 10-11 hours of lush PNW and Northern California scenery.
How far is San Francisco to the Oregon border?
Located just 723-miles and a 12ish hour car ride apart, the road trip between San Fran and Astoria can be done within 2 days, but can easily be extended thanks to all of the sites to see and things to do in between.
Is Oregon close to San Francisco?
Distance from Oregon to San Francisco is 688 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 428 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Oregon and San Francisco is 688 km= 428 miles.
How far is Klamath from Oregon border?
The city is on the southeastern shore of the Upper Klamath Lake and approximately 25 miles (40 km) north of the California–Oregon border.
Where should I stop between Portland and San Francisco?
10 Best Stops on a Portland to San Francisco Road Trip
- Cannon Beach, Oregon.
- Columbia River Gorge, Oregon.
- Mt Hood, Oregon.
- Bend, Oregon.
- Eugene, Oregon.
- Crater Lake, Oregon.
- Redwood National and State Parks, California.
- Fort Bragg, California.
How far is Portland and Seattle?
It’s a straight shot south on Interstate 5 for 173 miles from Seattle to Portland. Three hours if you don’t hit traffic.
How far are the redwoods from Portland?
How far is it from Portland to Redwood National Park? The distance between Portland and Redwood National Park is 297 miles.
Where do you stop on the way to Oregon?
1. Ecola State Park. If your road trip takes you north to south on Highway 101, Ecola State Park is the perfect first stop to kick off your coastal journey! The beautiful Indian Beach is only a few minutes by car from the entrance, and the drive there winds through the lush rainforest that this park is so famous for.
What is there to do between Portland and Seattle?
Best Stops Between Seattle & Portland
- Lan Su Chinese Garden. You will find a true oasis in the heart of Portland at the Lan Su Chinese Garden.
- Mount St. Helens Visitor Center.
- The Olympic Flight Museum.
- Point Defiance Park.
- Lake Sacajawea.
- Lewis and Clark State Park.
Where should I stay between San Francisco and Crescent City?
The towns from Fort Bragg south to San Francisco, including Mendocino, Bodega Bay, Point Reyes, and Stinson Beach, are popular getaways for city-dwellers; expect the charm and prices to rise accordingly. It’s just over 350 miles from Crescent City to San Francisco.
Where is Oregon in relation to San Francisco?
Oregon is located in USA at the longitude of -120.56 and latitude of 43.8. San Francisco is located in Argentina at the longitude of -122.42 and latitude of 37.77. Driving Distance: 852 KM and 667 meters / 529.8 miles. Straight Line Distance: 688 KM and 300 meters / 427.7 miles.
Where should I stop between San Francisco and Seattle?
There are many places to stop between San Francisco and Seattle such as Napa Valley, Lassen Volcanic National Park, Crater Lake, and Portland, Oregon.