Often asked: What Is The Weather In Hillsboro Oregon?
- 1 Will it snow in Hillsboro Oregon this year?
- 2 How cold does it get in Hillsboro Oregon?
- 3 Is Hillsboro Oregon a good place to live?
- 4 How far is Hillsboro Oregon from the beach?
- 5 How safe is Hillsboro Oregon?
- 6 How much do you need to make to live comfortably in Oregon?
- 7 What is the best area to live in Oregon?
- 8 What makes Hillsboro Oregon unique?
Will it snow in Hillsboro Oregon this year?
Winter temperatures and precipitation will be close to normal, on average, with below-normal snowfall. The coldest periods will occur in mid-January and early and late February. The snowiest periods will occur in early December and from mid- to late February.
How cold does it get in Hillsboro Oregon?
In Hillsboro, the summers are short, warm, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are very cold, wet, and overcast. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 35°F to 84°F and is rarely below 25°F or above 95°F.
Is Hillsboro Oregon a good place to live?
Hillsboro is in Washington County and is one of the best places to live in Oregon. In Hillsboro there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Hillsboro and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Hillsboro are above average.
How far is Hillsboro Oregon from the beach?
It is 119 miles from Hillsboro to Oregon Coast.
How safe is Hillsboro Oregon?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Hillsboro is 1 in 45. Based on FBI crime data, Hillsboro is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Oregon, Hillsboro has a crime rate that is higher than 63% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
How much do you need to make to live comfortably in Oregon?
You need an income of $60,195 to ‘live comfortably’ in Portland, study says.
What is the best area to live in Oregon?
7 Best Places to Live in Oregon
- Portland. Population: 2,174,000. Median Household Income: $53,230.
- Eugene. Population: 168,302. Median Household Income: $49,029.
- Salem. Population: 169,259.
- Corvallis. Population: 58,028.
- Bend. Population: 93,917.
- Beaverton. Population: 97,861.
- Hillsboro. Population: 106,543.
What makes Hillsboro Oregon unique?
The city boasts several parks and sports fields, and Hillsboro has a state-of-the-art stadium, which is home to a Single-A, minor-league baseball team, the Hillsboro Hops. Hillsboro is the Tualatin Valley’s “ beervana,” with several craft breweries centrally located near the eastern edge of the city.