Often asked: What County Is Beaverton Oregon In?
- 1 What is Beaverton Oregon known for?
- 2 Is Beaverton or a good place to live?
- 3 What Washington County has the smallest population with only 2256 residents?
- 4 Is Washington by Oregon?
- 5 Is Beaverton more expensive than Portland?
- 6 What is the prettiest city in Oregon?
- 7 How much money do you need to live comfortably in Oregon?
- 8 What is the best suburb of Portland Oregon?
- 9 Is Beaverton or a safe place to live?
- 10 How cold does it get in Beaverton Oregon?
- 11 Is it safe to live in Beaverton or?
What is Beaverton Oregon known for?
Beaverton is the second-largest city in Washington County, Oregon, located just seven miles outside of Portland within the stunning Tualatin River Valley. The city, which is best known as the home of global footwear corporation Nike, was named as one of the 100 best places to live in America by Money magazine in 2010.
Is Beaverton or a good place to live?
Located just seven miles west of Portland, Beaverton is one of the best places to live and work — and it’s easy to see why. More than 97,000 residents call Beaverton home, taking advantage of its beautiful neighborhoods, family-friendly amenities and active lifestyle.
What Washington County has the smallest population with only 2256 residents?
Garfield County is the least populated county in the state of Washington, ranking 39th among 39 Washington counties, with population of 2,256 people in 2013, or 3.2 per square mile.
Is Washington by Oregon?
Distance from Oregon to Washington is 3,639 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 2,261 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Oregon and Washington is 3,639 km= 2,261 miles.
Is Beaverton more expensive than Portland?
As a whole, Portland’s cost of living is quite a bit higher than Beaverton’s. At 124.1, Beaverton’s cost of living index is lower than the metro average. Housing costs in Beaverton are also comparatively much cheaper than Portland.
What is the prettiest city in Oregon?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Oregon, USA
- Ashland. Historical Landmark. Add to Plan.
- Astoria. Architectural Landmark. Add to Plan.
- Baker City. Architectural Landmark.
- Brownsville. Historical Landmark.
- Cottage Grove. Architectural Landmark.
- Florence. Historical Landmark.
- Hood River. Natural Feature.
- Jacksonville. Historical Landmark.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in Oregon?
How Much Money Do You Need to Live Comfortably in Portland, Oregon? Considering that a single person spends more than $1,000 a month without rent, you would need to earn a salary of about $55,000 – $60,000 a year to live comfortably here.
What is the best suburb of Portland Oregon?
If you ask a local which is the nicest Portland suburb, you’ll probably get one answer: Lake Oswego. This affluent residential community was once a vacation region for Portland’s wealthy families. Now it’s built with beautiful, large homes set on lush green lawns and amidst quiet streets.
Is Beaverton or a safe place to live?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Beaverton is 1 in 45. Based on FBI crime data, Beaverton is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Oregon, Beaverton has a crime rate that is higher than 63% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
How cold does it get in Beaverton Oregon?
In Beaverton, the summers are short, warm, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are very cold, wet, and overcast. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 35°F to 84°F and is rarely below 25°F or above 96°F.
Is it safe to live in Beaverton or?
Beaverton is in the 27th percentile for safety, meaning 73% of cities are safer and 27% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Beaverton is 38.18 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Beaverton generally consider the southwest part of the city to be the safest.