FAQ: Where Is Lakeview Oregon?
- 1 What city is Lakeview Oregon near?
- 2 How far is Lakeview Oregon from the coast?
- 3 Is Lakeview Oregon a good place to live?
- 4 How far is Lakeview Oregon from the California border?
- 5 What is the highest elevation city in Oregon?
- 6 What is in Lakeview Oregon?
- 7 What is the elevation of Lakeview Oregon?
- 8 How safe is Lakeview Oregon?
- 9 How much does it snow in Lakeview Oregon?
- 10 What is the zip code for Lakeview Oregon?
- 11 Which county is Lake Oswego in?
What city is Lakeview Oregon near?
Cities 1 hour from Lakeview
- 40 minutes: Adel, OR.
- 36 minutes: Quartz Mountain, OR.
- 26 minutes: Valley Falls, OR.
- 23 minutes: Drews Valley, OR.
- 22 minutes: Fairport, CA.
- 21 minutes: West Side, OR.
- 18 minutes: New Pine Creek, OR.
- 16 minutes: New Pine Creek, CA.
How far is Lakeview Oregon from the coast?
There are 208.83 miles from Gold Beach to Lakeview in east direction and 324 miles (521.43 kilometers) by car, following the OR 140 route. Gold Beach and Lakeview are 6 hours 45 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Lakeview Oregon a good place to live?
If you like small towns and small town living, Lakeview is as good a choice as any that I know of in Oregon. You didn’t say what kind of work you prefer to do–Southern Oregon has relatively high unemployment, but people who are willing to work hard and who are reliable, drug free employees do fine
How far is Lakeview Oregon from the California border?
Lakeview is a town in eastern Oregon. It is 13 miles north of the California state line, in a region known as the Oregon Outback.
What is the highest elevation city in Oregon?
The city is in the Greenhorn Mountains, a small range within the broader Blue Mountains, and is surrounded by the Malheur National Forest and Wallowa–Whitman National Forest. At 6,306 feet (1,922 m) above sea level, Greenhorn is the highest incorporated city in Oregon.
What is in Lakeview Oregon?
Lakeview, Oregon Attractions
- Lake County Museum. 118 South E Street, Lakeview, OR 97630.
- Fremont-Winema National Forest. Headquarters: 1301 South G Street, Lakeview, OR 97630.
- Crack in the Ground.
- Derrick Cave.
- Devil’s Garden Wilderness Study Area.
- Lake Chewaucan Lake Bed.
- Old Perpetual Geyser.
- Booth State Scenic Corridor.
What is the elevation of Lakeview Oregon?
The Town of Lakeview, established in 1876, is the county seat of Lake County Oregon. With an elevation of 4798 feet, Lakeview is often referred to as the “Tallest Town in Oregon”.
How safe is Lakeview Oregon?
Lakeview is a great town to build a family in as well as know they are safe to roam the street. You dont have to worry about murders and gang violence and crazy stuff happening it is just a small town that is very family orientated.
How much does it snow in Lakeview Oregon?
Lakeview averages 45 inches of snow per year.
What is the zip code for Lakeview Oregon?
Which county is Lake Oswego in?
One of the smallest cities in Clackamas County, Rivergrove is bordered by the Tualatin River to the south and has Lake Oswego and Tualatin as nearby neighbors.