Cook Crossing will have 36 one-bedroom and 12 two-bedroom units. The units range in size from 642 to 980 square feet and will come complete with dishwasher, range, refrigerator, garbage disposal, heat pump, and window coverings. Cook Crossing will offer a place for seniors to live that will provide a full life and opportunity to age in place.
The Project will benefit the Urban Renewal District economically, socially, and aesthetically. Cook Crossing will bring housing to the area, a community space, and a full service medical clinic. The Project will help address City Council and Urban Renewal goals including:
- Economic Development: The Project helps develop and maintains an environment that promotes and supports a strong, healthy, and diverse economic base.
- Urban Renewal: The Project invests resources to encourage new business investment in designated blighted areas that will grow the job base and strengthen and diversity the tax base in the area.
Project is under construction and with scheduled completion summer 2017.
- $12,214,911 Total Project
- $150,000 Urban Renewal
- Bring much needed housing
- Location central to shopping, dining, & transit
- Project provides much needed medical clinic